Teachers are the backbone of our society. They put in long hours and work tirelessly to shape and mold young minds. Yet, many teachers are underpaid and undervalued. Fortunately, there are some fantastic companies out there that recognize the hard work that best teacher discounts do and offer them incredible discounts as a show of appreciation. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at some of the best teacher discounts out there.
- Apple Store – Apple is known for its high-end products and exceptional customer service. Teachers can take advantage of Apple’s education discount program, which offers up to 10% off on purchases. To be eligible for the discount, you must be a K-12 teacher or educator at a higher learning institution. Also, Apple regularly runs promotions for teachers, so be sure to keep an eye out for those.
- Barnes & Noble – Barnes & Noble is the go-to destination for many teachers when it comes to buying books for their classroom libraries. They offer a year-round discount of 20% off on all classroom purchases and up to 25% off during Educator Appreciation Days.
- Costco – Costco is famous for offering bulk discounts, and teachers can take advantage of this, too. They have a Teacher Appreciation Event annually, where educators can get special discounts on items such as school supplies, furniture, electronics, and more.
- Staples – Staples is one of the top retailers for school supplies, and they offer a great discount program to teachers. With their Teacher Rewards program, teachers can earn up to 5% back in rewards points on classroom purchases. They also offer exclusive deals and discounts to members of the program.
- Michaels – Michaels is an arts and crafts store that is particularly popular with teachers. They offer a 15% teacher discount to all educators, including K-12, homeschooling parents, and college professors. The discount applies to all purchases, including sale items.
- Target – Target is a one-stop-shop for everything from school supplies to classroom storage solutions. Target offers a year-round Teachers Prep Discount of 15%, which applies to select classroom supplies. To get the discount, visit Target’s Teacher Prep page and verify your information.
Teachers put in so much effort and hard work to educate our children and shape the future. They deserve all the appreciation and recognition. Discounts are a small way that companies can show their appreciation for the teachers in our society. The above-mentioned discounts are just a few of the many that are available to educators. If you’re a teacher, be sure to research the discounts that you are eligible for and take advantage of them. Countries all over the world should be aware of these discounts to make teachers feel valued in their respective profession.