The composed trial of SSC Stenographer 2019 comprises of three sections:
Part I-General Intelligence and Reasoning
Part II-General mindfulness
Part III-English language and cognizance
It is critical to get ready and strategize procedures and stunts to illuminate the inquiries given in the test. The applicant must concentrate on illuminating a most extreme number of inquiries inside a limited capacity to focus time. Here are some basic deceives and tips to get ready for the composed trial of SSC Stenographer 2018 composed assessment:
General Intelligence and Reasoning
General insight and thinking is a segment that judges the competitor’s capacity to apply knowledge and exercise the capacity to legitimize by applying reason. It is one of the scoring areas in the composed test.
It is imperative to practice questions relating to this segment by endeavoring false tests and test papers to exceed expectations and secure great marks. There are a few hints that an applicant must remember while endeavoring the General Intelligence and Reasoning segment of the composed tests.
- Stay away from Assumptions
- Words with negative prefixes must have stayed away from as these are generally put to befuddle the competitor.
- Letters in order, Numerical sans Directions must be obvious to the up-and-comer.
- Thinking needs a little personality application which can be tedious if an up-and-comer doesn’t rehearse enough.
General mindfulness attempts to look at up-and-comer’s learning about nature and the world he/she lives in. By and large, this area of the composed test is anything but difficult to endeavor and score yet on the off chance that the applicant is uninformed of general environment/occasions/happenings, it will be hard to score not too bad checks in this segment. A few hints to get great stamps in this segment are:
- The applicant must be refreshed with the most recent happenings and occasions.
- Current issues of most recent a half year.
- Financial states of the nation and world
- Perusing paper every day will be an additional bit of leeway
English language and cognizance
One of the most effortless segments of SSC Stenographer is English Language and Comprehension if up-and-comer has a careful practice and order over essential ideas of the language. The applicant must practice false tests to fortify this area. There are various SSC Online Coaching available for achieving their dream. Here are a few subjects to be set up under this area:
- Perusing and understanding
- Spotting blunders
- Figures of speech and expressions
- Equivalent words and antonyms
SSC Stenographer Preparation Books 2019
Books play an important role in the preparation of an entrance exam. But it is important to choose the right books to prepare for SSC Stenographer so that a candidate can qualify the written exam easily. Candidates can refer to the books mentioned in the table below to prepare for SSC Stenographer exam:
|Subject Name||Name of the Book||Author Name|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||RS Aggarwal|
|Quicker Mathematics||M Tyra|
|English Language||English Grammar||Wren & Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Essential English Grammar||Raymond Murphy|
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi|
|Objective General English||Dr. RS Aggarwal & Shri Vikas Aggarwal|
|Logical Reasoning||Verbal and Non- Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
|Verbal and Non- Verbal Reasoning||Kiran Publication|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Non – Verbal Reasoning||BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|General Awareness||Lucent General Knowledge (available both in Hindi and English but English edition gives better coverage)||–|
|Any monthly magazine, such as Pratiyogita Darpan, Wizard or Chronicle.||–|
|One Newspaper such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan Times etc||–|
|One Yearbook, for reference, Manorama year book Any budget special Magazine||–|
Toppers Tips to Clear SSC Stenographer in First Attempt
Aside from tips for fathoming explicit pieces of question paper, a competitor must deal with some broad tips like overseeing time, rehearsing feeble areas, overhauling content in parts, and so on. Given underneath are set of readiness tips for up-and-comers that must be remembered before showing up for SSC Stenographer Examination:
- Time the executives – It is essential to design a calendar of exercises correctly as per the timetable. The competitor must attempt to comprehend the fake tests and make a rundown of significant points to reconsider in a hurry.
- Practice and work on frail segments – Candidate must endeavor every one of the segments in the composed test. To finish 200 inquiries inside 2 hours’ time up-and-comer must concentrate on illuminating example papers and denoting the feeble zones to concentrate on them.
- Be familiar with current issues – Candidate should be refreshed with most recent happenings around the globe to endeavor the composed test. In the event that he/she neglects to keep up the pace with current issues of the world and country, it might bring about losing some simple imprints.
- Modify prospectus in parts-competitor may allude to arrange the schedule as it will help in keeping up decent learning of solid and powerless focuses. This will assist them in making a decent update of the subjects that need more clarity of mind.
- Invest significant time for recreation exercises – Relax and set aside effort for relaxation exercises and take breaks at short interims. It is important to not overburden oneself. This will hamper the up-and-comer’s presentation in the SSC Stenographer assessment.
- Go for stunts and techniques to understand inquiries in limited ability to focus time –It is unquestionably a decent method for endeavoring the composed test inside a stipulated time span. In some cases, questions are difficult to settle with a straightforward estimation of realities however the applicant needs to get a few deceives and tips to understand the inquiries inside a moment.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Mock Test Series
SSC Stenographer Mock Test gives a fundamental plan to the applicant about the kind of inquiries posed in the test. Fathoming test papers improve the time of the executives and critical thinking aptitudes of an applicant.
There are numerous points of interest of SSC Stenographer Sample Papers as given beneath:-
- While unraveling the training papers, up-and-comers can get a thought of which area sets aside more effort to understand and is extensive. It upgrades the time the executives’ expertise of applicants.
- To think about the sort and level of inquiries posed in the test, an applicant must go for the example papers.
- SSC Stenographer Practice Papers supports the certainty of an applicant and help them to quantify their degree of preparation.
- Candidates can improve their precision and increment the speed by settling test papers .